You’ll be amazed at the range of materials you can fix with Tear-Aid Type A repair tape. Gives you a durable, flexible, airtight, watertight, puncture-resistant patch. No muss, no fuss, no mess.
• The matte finish polyurethane tape is exceptionally tough and abrasion resistant. It stretches and springs back without losing its grip.
• The aggressive adhesive on the tape is formulated for a high strength bond to a wide variety of surfaces. It doesn’t turn gummy in the heat.
• Repairs holes and tears on Pennel Orca®, Hypalon, rubber, most fabrics, fiberglass, nylon, most plastics (including polyethylene, polypropylene and polyurethane), non-oiled leather, aluminum, and stainless steel.
• Available in kit form or in rolls of 3″W x 5’L. The kit is featured here.
• The see-through tape works with all colors and won’t discolor over time.
• It’s easy to use. Cut the patch to shape, clean the surface to be repaired, and stick it on. No muss, no fuss, no mess.
• Type A Tear Aid is not recommended for Vinyl or PVC. For these materials, use Type B Tear-Aid, Item # 1981.
• Sticks to canvas and fabrics, rubber, neoprene, plastics, polyurethane, non-oiled leather, aluminum, and stainless steel
• Functions from -29 to 60°C
• One 7.7 x 30.5cm patch
• One 3.5 x 3.5cm patch
• One 2.2 x 2.2cm patch
• 30.5cm reinforcement filament
• Alcohol prep pads
• Instructions and product repair list