The unique shape of SMC’s aluminum side plates allow the efficient use of Prusik hitches as a belay or progress capture device. Constructed with a 3” diameter sheave running on a high efficiency ball bearing. Low profile fasteners help eliminate the possibility of the pulley snagging. Pulley will accommodate up to 13 mm rope.
• Large top hole easily accepts 3 large carabiners
• Designed for 11 mm to 13 mm ropes
• Precision machined aluminum side plates and 3” sheaves
• Sealed bearings
• Double pulleys include a becket
• BERRY COMPLIANT, NFPA 1983 (2012)
• 48 kN (10790 lbf)