Two in stock. While supplies last.
PeakWorks offers a new series of self-retracting lifelines that are third-party certified to the newest CSA Z259.2.2 standard for leading-edge applications (LE) and for overhead use. Leading-edge SRLs are designed to protect a worker when working near an edge and a fall hazard exists. They provide additional protection against sharp or abrasive surfaces found on many construction sites. The lightweight, durable, aluminum housing unit is approved for use in vertical and horizontal applications. The attachment points include a swivel eye on housing and double action locking snap hooks with fall indicator to connect to the worker’s fall arrest D-ring.
• Leading Edge (LE) self-retracting lifelines are designed to protect the worker when operating near an edge and where a fall hazard exists that could cause the lifeline to come into contact with the edge
• Leading Edge SRLs provide additional protection against sharp or abrasive surfaces found on many construction sites
• A Leading Edge SRL can be mounted below a worker’s fall arrest D-Ring (please refer to instruction manual for details)
• All LE products are clearly marked to ensure the correct SRL is used for Leading Edge applications
• The anchor point incorporates a heavy-duty, durable, and convenient swivel eye
• SRLs with webbing feature a sewn-in indicator on the lifeline itself for maximum safety
• Rescue units come with release pins and a two-way winding handle to engage the rescue/recovery mode
• 310 lb (136 kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
• Lightweight units can be mounted on a worker’s harness for better mobility and range of motion
• Features a sewn-in indicator on the lifeline itself for maximum safety