WIRE STROP is an anchor strap made of 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel with two terminations of different sizes. It offers several configurations for setting up an anchor: directly to an anchor point or around a suitable structure. The plastic sleeve helps keep the connector in position and facilitates clipping. It is available in five lengths (50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm).
• Rugged construction:
– 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel
– polyurethane sheath with UV treatment
• Two terminations of different sizes offer multiple configurations for setting up an anchor:
– directly to an anchor point
– wrapped around a structural anchor
– choked around a structural anchor, thanks to the different sizes of the attachment points
• Easy handling, and durability:
– easy clipping, thanks to the plastic sheath that helps keep the connectors in position
– individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
• Available in five lengths: 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm
Note: WIRE STROP does not meet the EN 13414 standard.
There are no reviews yet.