High-strength, large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner
VULCAN is a high-strength steel carabiner for setting up anchors. The VULCAN carabiner is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. VULCAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in European or international versions. VULCAN can be used with the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
High-strength steel carabiner designed for setting up multiple anchors
– fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
– Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
– may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
– ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
– protects markings from abrasion
Two locking systems available:
– TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
– SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
Available in European or international versions
Also available in black
There are no reviews yet.