Canadian version is the Non Vent.
The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, with a six-point textile suspension as well as CENTERFIT and FLIP and FIT systems, which provide a secure fit on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash, and flames. With the ability to integrate a Petzl headlamp, face shield, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, meeting the additional needs of professionals.
• Very comfortable:
– Six-point textile suspension adapts perfectly to the shape of the head
– CENTERFIT feature allows you to center the helmet on the head using the two side adjustment wheels
– FLIP and FIT system allows the headband to be positioned low on the head and offers a secure fit; the system folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
– Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
• Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
– DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions corresponding to two different uses: high strength to limit the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength to limit the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
– Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
– Unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash, and flames
• Modular accessories:
– Eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
– Petzl headlamp using mounts, or other headlamp using the elastic headband
– Helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
– Nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
– Nametag holder allows user to be easily identified
– Interchangeable chinstrap and foam
– Hearing protection (1)
– Available in seven colors: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue, and green
(1) The integrated hearing protection is not compatible with the CSA standard.
• Head circumference: 53-63 cm
• Weight: 510 g
• Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-density polyester, polyethylene
• Certification(s): CSA Z94.1 Type I Class E, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, EAC
• (1) Meets all requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.