Low stretch kernmantel, high-strength rope with excellent handling, for rescue.
The VECTOR 12.5 mm low stretch kernmantel rope is designed for rescue. The large diameter ensures great strength and excellent grip when handling heavy loads. The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time.
• Large diameter, ensuring great strength and excellent handling when manipulating heavy loads
• Consistent performance over time:
– construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
– EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud…), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal performance with devices
• Available in six colors for easier identification of different kits: white, yellow, black, blue, red and orange
• Standard lengths: 150, 200, 600 and 1200 ft
• Customization on request:
– option of ordering a rope of a specified length (up to 1800 ft)
– addition of sewn terminations manufactured on one or both ends, providing a ready-to-use rope. These terminations have a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position and facilitates handling. They are also stronger than a figure-eight knot
• Diameter: 12,5 mm
• Material(s): polyester, nylon
• Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, UKCA, EAC, NFPA 1983 General Use
• Weight per meter: 111 g
• Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 23 kN
• Strength with sewn termination: 34 kN
• Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,7 kN
• Number of factor 1 falls: 15
• Construction: 32 carrier
• Percentage of sheath: 46 %
• Static elongation: 2,8 %
There are no reviews yet.