Knife with carabiner hole
The SPATHA knife is designed to accompany the worker at height during all daily tasks. The blade design allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage. It has a carabiner hole for easily attaching the knife to the harness. It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
• Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
• Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
• Two ways to open the blade: with the notch in the blade if bare handed, or with the textured wheel when wearing gloves
• Mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
• Stainless steel blade for improved durability