Headlamp for use in HAZLOC hazardous areas; suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision with 100 lumens.
The PIXA 3 headlamp is durable and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets HAZLOC certification requirements (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D and Class II Div 2 Group G, T4) for work in explosive environments.
• Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
– worn on the head with the headband
– attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
– placed on the ground
• CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
• Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
– a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
– a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
– a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
• Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
– automatically switches to reserve lighting when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
– ergonomic rotary switch is usable with gloves
– storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
– may be used in explosive environments
– excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
– comfortable and washable elastic headband
– resistant to chemicals
• HAZLOC certified headlamp (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D and Class II Div 2 Group G, T4).
There are no reviews yet.