High-strength oval carabiner
OXAN is a high-strength steel carabiner for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures. It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. OXAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in European or international versions. OXAN can be used with the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
High-strength steel carabiner, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
Can be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device and to limit the risk of rotation
– fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
– ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
– protects markings from abrasion
Two locking systems available:
– TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
– SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
Available in European or international versions
Also available in black
There are no reviews yet.