Compact, durable, and waterproof headlamp designed for proximity lighting. 350 lumens
Casting 350 lumens, the ARIA 1 compact headlamp was specifically designed to be used by tradespeople and maintenance professionals. Durable, it is fall and impact resistant. It is also waterproof and dustproof, making it suitable for various work conditions. Easy to use, with a single button for controlling all lamp functions. The uniform flood beam offers comfortable close-range vision. It is convenient and can be worn on the head, around the neck, and on different types of helmets, using mounting plates that are available as accessories. ARIA 1 comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, with its HYBRID CONCEPT design.
• Headlamp designed for occasional professional use:
– Durable construction: the lamp is impact resistant (IK07) and fall resistant (up to 2 meters)
– Dustproof and waterproof (IP67)
– Wide, uniform beam, providing comfortable lighting for close-range work
– Three white lighting levels: MAX BURN TIME, STANDARD (better power/burn time balance), and MAX POWER
• Easy to use:
– Single button for quick and easy lighting level selection
– Plate allows you to easily orient the lamp in desired direction
– Battery charge indicator shows the battery level each time lamp is turned on or off
– LOCK function prevents the lamp from turning on during transit or storage
– Adjustable headband is symmetrical to more easily adjust the fit, as well as removable and washable
– The plate is compatible with accessories that allow you to install the headlamp on a helmet (HELMET ADAPT adhesive plate for a variety helmet types, or SLOT ADAPT for helmets that have a compatible slot)
– ARIA 1 comes with three AAA/LR03 batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery (not included), with its HYBRID CONCEPT design
– The lamp detects the energy source and optimizes lighting performance: with a rechargeable CORE battery, the lamp provides more brightness when it is turned on (450 lm in MAX POWER mode) and throughout the duration of use.