Lightweight asymmetrical carabiner
The Am’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The Am’D carabiner is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system. Am’D may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
Aluminum carabiner is light, reducing the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
– fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
– ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
– protects markings from abrasion
Available in three different locking systems:
– TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
– BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
– SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK versions) and gold (TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK versions)
Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
There are no reviews yet.