Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
• Specifically designed in conjunction with Fire department and EMS personnel
• Top lid opens up to 180° for on-the-field anti-roll stability when open
• Lockable compartment for controlled substances
• Each tray has an overall internal dimension of: 17″ x 7.65″ x 1.36″ (43.18 x 19.43 x 3.45cm) LxWxD
• Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
• Adjustable tray dividers allow for easy customization
• *Sharps container not included
• Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence (Tray system not covered by lifetime warranty)