POY (Partially Oriented Yarn) lanyards are woven in a manner that allows the yarn to stretch out when it has a load applied to it. The POY is encased in tubular webbing for maximum strength.
• Certified to CSA Z259.11-05 standards
• Made with a superior-grade, heavy-duty tubular polyester outer jacket webbing with POY core
• Resists abrasions and harmful UV rays
• A full-length internal energy absorber limits the arrest force to 900 lb (4 kN) maximum
• POY lanyards are available in the E4 category only (worker weight of 100 to 254 lb [45 to 115 kg])