PeakWorks offers a new series of self-retracting lifelines that are third-party certified to the newest CSA Z259.2.2 for overhead use. The lightweight, durable, aluminum housing unit is approved for use in vertical applications. The attachment points include a convenient carrying handle on housing and double-action locking snap hooks with fall indicator to connect to the worker’s fall arrest D-ring.
• The anchor point incorporates a heavy-duty, durable, and convenient swivel eye
• SRLs with webbing feature a sewn-in indicator on the lifeline itself for maximum safety
• Rescue units come with release pins and a two-way winding handle to engage the rescue/recovery mode
• 310 lb (136 kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
• Lightweight units can be mounted on a worker’s harness for better mobility and range of motion
• Features a sewn-in indicator on the lifeline itself for maximum safety