When every second counts, SAR teams and other emergency crews need a fast and reliable way to inflate rafts. The NRS Quick Fill Kit attach to standard air tanks to inflate boats in under three minutes.
Inflation time varies depending on overall size, but on average can inflate a raft in under 3 minutes.
• Heavy-duty hose can handle up to 5,000 PSI.
• Includes a pressure-fit Leafield Valve adapter that will work on both C7 and D7 valves.
• As an added precaution, the threadless valve adapter can be quickly released in the event of over inflation.
• SCBA Quick Fill Kit screws onto a standard SCBA tank thread.
• Scuba Yoke Quick Fill Kit fits the standard Scuba tank thread.
• DIN Quick Fill Kit fits European-model Scuba tank thread.
• SCBA and Yoke kits include a flow reduction fitting to limit airflow for safety.
• Flow reduction fitting integrated into the DIN Quick Fill Kit.
• Kits include hose, valve adapter and tank fitting. An air tank is not included.
• NRS Quick Fill Kits only work on standard tanks. If your department uses a quick-attach adapter these will not work without after-market additions.
• Recommended for use by professionals only. Risk of injury and damage to inflatables is high.