The Pilot Knife now has a little brother – the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features – smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
• An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
• For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
• The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself.
• As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
• The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
• The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
• The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
• Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.