The climbing experts at Notch set out to create the most user-friendly harness on the market and created the Notch Sentinel Black Saddle. The Sentinel provides all of the features a modern climber needs to be safe, efficient, and comfortable while working at height, with lightweight contoured mesh padding for breathability, fast and secure thumb friction buckles, and high customization.
The Notch Sentinel Black Saddle was developed with one main goal: make the most user friendly harness available. Notch considered comfort, fit, adjustability, customization, weight, and more while designing the Sentinel, and the final product is the most ergonomic saddle on the market.
This saddle gives the climber options, from rope bridge length to placement of a chainsaw lanyard. The leg loops, waist belt and bridge paw position are all highly adjustable with easy to use buckles.
Contoured mesh padding on the back and legs provides excellent breathability and comfort, while the elastic waistband keeps the saddle sitting snugly on your waist. With high quality materials that are strong without being bulky, the harness is also incredibly lightweight.
The Sentinel provides all of the features a modern climber needs to be safe, efficient, and comfortable while working at height, precision engineered by Notch Equipment.
• Super lightweight
• Thumb release friction style buckles
• Enhanced leg strap adjustment
• Custom Notch rope bridge manufactured by Edelrid with forged 25kN floating ring
• 4 dedicated accessory carabiner loops
• 8 accessory loops
• Custom positioning of chainsaw lanyard connection
• Lightweight aluminum D rings and anchor plates
• Dual adjustable straps to accommodate first-aid kit or alternative storage
• Ergonomic, contoured mesh back and leg padding
• Contrast stitching in high wear areas
• 308 lbs weight limit
• 28-36″ (711 – 915 mm) waist size
• 23-35” (584 – 889 mm) leg size
• 24” (609 mm) rope bridge
• 1 lbs weight
• 39-51″ (990 – 1295 mm) waist size
• 25” – 37” (635 – 939 mm) leg size
• 27” (685 mm) rope bridge
• 2 lbs weight