The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously.
Numerous configurations are available on the Altair 5X.
• Detects combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, and many others depending upon sensor configuration.
• Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow, eliminating concerns of externally-attached components.
• Typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, SO2, CO/NO2 and CO (high concentration) sensors and 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors.
• Requires about half of test gas typically used for calibration and bump tests.
• MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become immobile.
• PID option allows for accurate, reliable VOC response with programmable reference factors.
• Compatible with GALAXY® GX2 Test System and MSA Link Pro Software for fleet management.
• Wireless bluetooth included standard.