This kit is the next step up from our Small Boat Wrap Kit.
In a nutshell, these kits are simple haul systems that provide the mechanical advantage necessary to move heavy equipment such as a boat wrapped around a rock, pinned under a tree, or stuck on a sandbar. They can also be used to set up tension diagonals or zip lines to move people and equipment from one side of the river to the other. We teach clients to rig these simple systems on our swiftwater, ice rescue, and rope rescue courses.
• 1 North Water Raven Pro 3/8″ Spectra throwbag
• 1 SMC 2″ Swiftwater Pulley
• 1 five metre length of webbing
• 2 Petzl Fixe Side Pulley
• 2 Sterling Hollow Block Sewn Prusik
• 4 Petzl William Screw Gate Carabiner
The entire kit is packaged in a large CMC stuff bag.