No detail has been overlooked in our redesign of the ProSeries® Pulleys. Built workhorse tough to deliver years of dependable service, these HD (Heavy Duty) Pulleys are loaded with enhanced features including:
• Large high-efficiency anodized aluminum sheave
• High-strength sealed bearings that minimize loss of mechanical advantage and will deliver optimum performance haul after haul
• Side plates constructed of machined aircraft-grade aluminum, with smooth rounded edges to minimize rope wear
• Wide attachment point that supports multiple rescue-size carabiners
• PMP (Prusik-Minding Pulley) bottom shaped for maximum efficiency with Prusik hitches and also works well with mechanical rope-grabs
Note: Do not load a single side only of a double-sheave pulley.