Stronger • Lighter • Less Volume • Superior Knotability
Introducing the first NFPA, G-rated 11 mm rope, made from traditional fibers.
This low-stretch Kernmantle rope constructed with a polyester sheath and nylon core offers maximum strength in a lightweight and easy to handle rope.
G11™ Lifeline is ideal for rope rescue and rope access operations providing enhanced safety, performance and superior knotability.
G11 is constructed with 32 carrier, tandem bobbin, sheath braiding that is optimized for high strength, reduced diameter, and minimal elongation.
Rope is sold by the foot. Rope ends are included. No charge on custom cutting. Specify desired lengths in order notes. See table below for maximum lengths.
• 4 color options (Red w/ Gray, Blue w/ Gray, Orange w/ Gray, Yellow w/ Gray)
• Kernmantle Construction with Polyester Sheath & Nylon Core
• Knotability = 0.6
• Elongation (Per UL Classification)
• 3.0% @ 1.35kN (300 lbf)
• 5.5% @ 2.7kN (600 lbf)
• 7.9% @ 4.4kN (1,000 lbf)
• Weight: 5.7 lbs/100 ft
• Certification: NFPA 1983 General Use
• 3-sigma MBS (Per UL Classification): 40kN (8,992 lbf)
• Diameter 11 mm (7/16”)
• Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.