CAPTO™ is an intuitive device that combines a multi-functional rope grab, high-efficiency pulley, and integrated becket for easy hauling and ascending. Built around an innovative V-groove Cam, CAPTO is designed to handle rescue loads while providing force-limiting overload protection. CAPTO is coming this Fall in a gray model for 10.5 – 11 mm rope and a red model for 12.5 – 13 mm rope.
NFPA G Rated Rope Grab and an NFPA G Rated Pulley all in one.
• Combines a rope grab, pulley, and becket in a compact device for hauling & ascending.
• Incorporates a force-limiting V-groove Cam designed to provide overload protection.
• Installs quickly on tensioned and un-tensioned lines, no need for knots or hitches.
• Opens one-handed and gives simultaneous access to components for rapid rigging.
• Builds efficient M/A systems and smoothly progresses from a 3:1 to a 5:1 M/A.
• Releases and resets easily, even after high loading, making it ideal for rescues.
• Travels down rope in vertical systems, resetting and maximizing the haul field.
• Allows installation of an accessory loop for remote resets and device stowage.
• Provides an integrated becket for M/A components, lanyards, and foot loops.
• Replaces multiple devices in one, streamlining training and operations.