The BOOST is a highly adjustable foot loop developed for rope access operations and rescue techniques. It is strong, compact, and easy to use, making it a versatile tool for moving on rope, hauling loads, and performing pick-offs.
BOOST features low profile webbing, smooth adjuster buckles, and an easy one-handed foot closure system. Adjustable from 36 – 57 inches, BOOST can be optimally sized to fit the technician and their current task. The length is controlled by a custom-designed buckle that balances high holding strength with ease of adjustability. At the base of the foot loop is a durable and collapsible stiffener that assists with foot entry and exit. The elastic foot closure system can be tightened or loosened with one hand. It stays in place when working on rope, aiding, or walking on the ground.
BOOST is built with dedicated rescue functionality. Each component is selected for its high strength to withstand the forces generated during pick-offs. The BOOST’s large adjustment range supports a variety of suspended rescue techniques and raising systems. The length can be quickly increased using the custom adjuster buckle, allowing for rapid transitions from ascent to rescue. Low friction Dyneema webbing provides a high degree of efficiency in M/A systems, which is especially useful in combination with carabiners or other hardware. The webbing is also pulley-compatible and its compact size enables clean operations and quick stowage.
• Highly adjustable, compact foot loop with dedicated rescue functionality.
• Smooth custom aluminum buckle adjusts length from 36 to 57 inches.
• Low friction, high strength Dyneema webbing facilitates rescue pick-offs.
• Easy one-handed closure system securely fastens to footwear.
• Durable and collapsible foot loop stiffener assists with entry and exit.
• Adjustable and removable keeper tightens web around carabiners.
• Pulley-compatible for building efficient mechanical advantage systems.
• Lightweight and low profile for clean operations and quick stowage.