An innovative product for rapidly harnessing victims in high stress environments. The simple design has been developed with great attention to detail, every feature fine tuned to meet the needs of rescuers working in low visibility, low dexterity and high stress.
There are two versions of the Multi-Loop Rescue Strap (MLRS), one with a carabiner and one with an integrated rigging ring.
• Rock Exotica Pirate WireEye Screw Gate Carabiner. This unique connector is a strong (26KN) and light weight (2.9OZ) aluminum carabiner that also features a one-of-a-kind spring loaded lanyard connector. This provides the benefits of lanyard pin by keeping the carabiner in the ideal orientation for the load, but the flexibility to easily remove the carabiner for another application. The carabiner MLRS option is ideal for rescuers who want the immediate rigging/attachment option of an in place carabiner.
• An ultra strong (32KN) aluminum ring that creates an easy to find central rigging point. Its low profile and weight is ideal for rescuers who want to reduce bulk and may have additional carabiners available at the rescue incident.
• One continuous loop of one inch tubular webbing
• 7 feet in length
• 11 individual loops
• Reinforced end loops for orientation and easy handling
• Integrated central rigging ring or carabiner
• Compact size allows strap to be carried in the rescuer’s pocket
• Basket (12,712 lbf)
• Ring/Inverted U (6,100 lbf)
• Choker (7,481 lbf)
• End to End (7,754 lbf)
• Pocket (1,681 lbf)
There are no reviews yet.