Rescue professionals who regularly work under intense conditions and in rugged terrain need a dry suit that provides superior protection from the environment. The NRS Extreme SAR GTX Dry Suit not only keeps rescuers warm and dry, but the durable construction handles the severe demands of the job.
• Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
• To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
• Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
• Latex neck gaskets feature a hook-and-loop overcuff while a 3 mm neoprene overcuff protects the latex wrist gaskets.
• Cordura® reinforcements in the knees, seat and elbows.
• Additional padding protects the elbows and knees.
• Hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder designed for attaching department badges.
• Double-pull webbing buckle-closure waist belt provides a custom fit.
• Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
• Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
• SOLAS reflective tape throughout enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
• Features GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks, relief zipper and one self-draining cargo pocket.
There are no reviews yet.