Rescue situations are stressful enough without having to worry about being uncomfortable too. The NRS Ascent SAR Dry Suit features an adjustable neoprene comfort-neck and neoprene wrist gaskets that are less constricting and still seal out the majority of water.
• Constructed with durable 3-Layer TriTon™ fabric for dependable waterproof-breathable protection.
• Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper.
• Armor material reinforces the knees, seat and elbows.
• Cinchable neoprene neck seal and neoprene wrists for a less constricting, nearly watertight seal.
• Webbing buckle-closure waist belt provides a custom fit.
• Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
• Armored panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
• SOLAS reflective tape throughout enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
• Features fabric socks, relief zipper and hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder designed for attaching department badges.