Wilderness First Responder Recert – 3 day (24hrs course for 80hr recert certification)
No public dates available
Consider a private booking
The Wilderness First Responder Recert – 3 Day option course allows those with 80-hour Wilderness First Responder certifications to maintain their status without having to attend a full-length WFR course.
Note: You can also rectify your 80-hour WFR by attending the last four days of a full WFR course. Visit our Wilderness First Responder Recert – 4 Day page for more information.
Wilderness First Responder Recert 3-Day Course Details
3 days (24 hours)
Mixture of classroom and outdoor sessions
Minimum 10. Maximum 15.
- 18+ years of age
- A high school education (or equivalent) is recommended but not required
- Completion of review material is required prior to the beginning of the course
Wilderness First Responder Recert course every three years
- Required Equipment
- Notebook and pencil/pen
- Watch with a second-hand for taking vitals
- Indoor/outdoor clothing appropriate to the weather
- Footwear for rough terrain
- Takeaways & Documentation
- CPR BLS Provider Certification consistent with the Canadian Heart & Stroke Association BLS Provider level.
- Course Texts
Wilderness First Responder Recert – 3 Day Course Content
Students can expect three or four full, intense days of instruction. Be prepared to focus on the course material, including evening review. It is not possible to engage in any other significant activity (ie: a job or school) while participating in this course.
We also offer this as a private course
Our private training courses ensure personalized hands-on training through human-based scenariosPrivate Courses