Confined Space Awareness For Supervisors
No public dates available
Consider a private booking
Confined Space Awareness For Supervisors prepares participants to identify a confined space, recognize the hazards associated with this high risk environment, and understand the requirements for entry into a confined space.
It also teaches participants that without additional training, they must not enter a confined space in the course of their work, or to rescue a colleague.
This course complies with provincial worksafe legislation and is compliant with ANSI 117.1 and NFPA 1670.
Confined Space Awareness For Supervisors Course Details
Minimum 10. Maximum 15.
Repeat the entire course at a 15% discount every three years
- Annual Training Maintenance
Click here to read more about the options available for annual guided practice
- Required Equipment
- Takeaways & Documentation
Certificate of completion
Confined Space Awareness For Supervisors Course Content
- How to build a confined space entry programs
- Federal and provincial legislative requirements
- Types of confined spaces
- Hazard assessments
- Safe work procedures
- Personal protective equipment
- Lockout/tagout procedures
- Ventilation and atmospheric monitoring
- Emergency rescue planning procedures
- Accident / incident investigation & reporting
We only offer this as a private course
Our private training courses ensure personalized hands-on training through human-based scenariosPrivate Courses
If you have a group that would like to review their training together, the training maintenance program may be right for you.
Your group pays the instructor’s daily teaching fee and travel costs associated with bringing the instructor to your training location, along with an annual fee to be part of the maintenance program. This is generally a pretty reasonable approach for training departments because:
- it allows us to deliver the training in small chunks every year, rather than in one big chunk every three years
- it gives department members more annual hands-on time with their skills
- new members can integrate into maintenance programs by jumping on an open course from our public schedule
We track your members, and their status on course content completion within a three year cycle, which mirrors a traditional three year recertification cycle. It’s an excellent value for the cost, and allows you to review your skills in your own backyard.
The training maintenance program replaces the need to recertifiy your training on a traditional three year recertification cycle.
Sorry – there’s no individual audit program available for this course