BC SAR Rope Rescue Technician 1 Evaluation
No public dates available
Consider a private booking
The BC SAR Rope Rescue Technician 1 Evaluation is a 3-day practical exam that verifies participant skill. Successful completion of this exam is required for active membership in an authorized BC SAR rope rescue team.
Note: If a candidate fails an evaluation who has not taken the course, they will be required to take the full course before taking the evaluation again.
BC SAR Rope Rescue Technician 1 Evaluation Details
3 days (24 hours)
Private delivery can accommodate 2.5 day exam length
Minimum 6. Maximum 6.
Completion of BC SAR Rope Rescue Technician 1 course or endorsement of skills from authorized team training officer
- Required Equipment
- Full body harness (Type III or V)*
- Climbing or rescue helmet*
- Sturdy boots (tactical boots or hiking boots are fine, steel toes not required)
- Pants made of durable material
- Gloves with leather palms (work gloves are fine)
*Rental included in course fee
BC SAR Rope Rescue Technician 1 Evaluation Content
Field-based practical testing