Raven Rescue Safety Medical (RavenRSM) is looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our team.
Looking to utilize your knowledge of digital marketing to enhance the safety for those working / playing in high risk outdoor environments then this position is for you. You will be responsible for promoting the “RavenRSM” message to the general masses through our website, social media channels, coordinating trade shows and more.
We are a passionate and driven team that is at the forefront of the Canadian rescue, safety services and wilderness medical industry.
Preference will be given to those willing to live in Smithers but will accommodate the right candidate to work from a remote location.
- Website Management
- Managing Social media channels (Facebook & Instagram)
- Trade Shows
- Blog Content Creation
Required Soft Skills
- Thoughtful, empathetic communicator
- Proactive organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Practiced juggler of multiple tasks and priorities
- Curious, driven, and eager to learn about the rescue industry and stay current on relevant online marketing trends
Required Hard Skills
- Website editing (wordpress)
- Familiarity with editing photos / videos software (photoshop, illustrator, adobe premiere)
- Graphic Design (Illustrator)
- Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, Calendar)
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Apple iWork suite (Pages, Numbers)
- Communications / Marketing Diploma or Degree
- Digital Portfolio
Raven’s Work Environment
Our bright and energizing open-concept office in Smithers, BC is the hub for our Canada-wide operations. Our team members attack the day at standing work stations with iMacs, and visit our kitchen when they need a tea or espresso.
Individual work schedules are thoughtfully crafted to make the most of each person’s skills and capacities. Each of us has our own unique mix of dogs, kids, and outdoor activities (from bike trails and ski runs, to rivers and lakes) that enrich us outside of work – most of our team moved to this mountain town for a reason! Get a glimpse of Smithers here.
This position is currently for 20 hours a week. However, there may be potential for this position to grow into a full-time position. Health, medical and wellness benefits available after 3 month probationary period.
This position starts immediately, with a competitive hourly wage, based on experience.
"*" indicates required fields